PRINCIPLES OF ACCEPTING ORDERS
- A prerequisite for accepting the order is the receipt by LAMINEX s.c. Aleksander and Irena Kamieniecki with a written order.
- LAMINEX s.c. Aleksander and Irena Kamieniecki accepts orders by e-mail, by fax, and at customer service points: ul. Mochnacki 9, ul. Lindleya 14a, ul. Filtrowa 62 in Warsaw.
- The order must be signed by the principal, persons deciding on company and financial matters, or acting under their authority.
- The Customer is solely responsible for the materials provided in terms of content and technical content.
- Contractor performs work in accordance with the order placed.
The order is accepted for execution when the customer makes a payment for the order.
The order will be processed under the condition that the goods are in stock.
In the case of unavailability of the goods, the customer is informed and a decision is made about further steps.
(change of order, extension of delivery time, cancellation of order etc.).
- The Contractor guarantees that the transferred data will be processed in accordance with their intended use, only for the purpose of proper settlement of the order and the possible delivery of products and services to the address indicated.
- Data will not be disclosed to third parties or processed in a manner inconsistent with the Personal Data Protection Act.
- Complaints are processed within 14 days.
- The basis for accepting a complaint is written information about the existing ones
problems sent by fax, registered letter or delivered in person, and delivery of defective copies to the contractor.
Information about cookies
We use information saved via cookies.
Using our websites without changing the settings for cookies means that they will be stored in the device’s memory.